Sykes Customer Service Agent in DeLand, Florida
Customer Service Agent
As a Premium User Support Specialist, you will be helping our largest users! We support a major online payment processor that helps fuel online business. You will be supporting users with a variety of items when it comes to managing the payments area of their business. This could include helping them issue refunds, track a payment, integrate their platform, and so much more! Premium User Support is a newly created team, with the opportunity to make a real impact on the future of the organization.
Your focus will be to identify the root cause of priority user questions, present your answers in a clear and personalized manner, and proactively include value add suggestions where relevant. This will combine deep product expertise with a commitment to helping our strategic partner organizations succeed across a range of industries.
● Interact with users via email, phone, and chat.
● Represent our partner at the initial point of contact with important and strategic users.
● Analyze and evaluate users’ specific account setups and previous interactions to recommend solutions to their questions that would best fit their needs.
● Meet and exceed personal targets in a fun and challenging team environment.
● Escalate complex user issues to internal teams and provide context to the reason for the escalation.
● Be able to deliver conclusions from data given to you (EX: suggesting training needs based on previous ticket volume).
Attributes and experience:
● Previous customer facing experience is critical (eg. B2B, B2C, contact center).
● Fluent in both written and spoken English. Fluency in a European language is a plus (but not necessary).
● Excellent listening and communication skills, written and verbal.
● Highly empathetic and thoughtful, with the ability to understand customers’ business challenges and tailor a solution adapted to their needs.
● Enjoy talking about technical concepts, and comfortable explaining how our product works to a range of audiences.
● Are able and willing to work on a rotational shift pattern, which will include weekends.
Operational hours: 9am to 1am, 7 days a week
● Internal applicants must have manager approval, high performance record, and a minimum of 6 months tenure in current role.
● Experience working with KPI’s and targets
● Proven record of accountability, owning tasks from start to finish
● Highly motivated and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
1398 S Woodland Blvd
Every time a SYKES customer service representative takes a call they have the chance to help someone answer a question, solve a problem, or find something they need. Helping others, we find meaning in our jobs, while working with people who become friends and who are fun to work with. With supportive, caring leadership, our reps enjoy ongoing career opportunities. Serving clients in an array of businesses, our call reps learn about some of the most exciting and leading industries in today’s economy.
COMMITMENT TO ETHICS AND EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated is firmly committed to conducting business in compliance with the letter and spirit of the law and other accepted standards of business conduct as reflected in the company's policies. SYKES is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. SYKES is committed to selecting, developing, and rewarding the best person for the job based on the requirements of the work to be performed and without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability/handicap, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity and expression, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. EEO.